Popular Posts

Search This Blog

Saturday 30 October 2021

Big name in the bitcoin scam - DK Shivakumar

 Asked if there was an IT attack on your home in the election, he said, "No IT officials have come to my house. My friends have gone home. There is no doubt that they are my close friends. Monne has gone to some people's home in Bangalore. He replied.

BANGALORE 29: The BitCoin scandal has taken place on a large scale, with big names being heard. I have been trying to collect information. It is shocking to hear the names of police officers, political leaders and businessmen. The case will certainly be covered. The same is said of his work.

Asked about the rumors of an IT attack on your home immediately after the election, he replied, 'No IT officials have come to my house. My friends have gone home. There is no doubt that they are my close friends. Monne has gone to some people's home in Bangalore. Officials have not yet revealed how many crores of rupees were found in whose house. Went to my friends house today. My friends will tell you what you got.

During the election, D.K. Asked why the IT attack on Sivakumar and his friends 'house, he said,' Let's attack. Whoever does wrong according to the law shall be punished. But the law is the same for everyone. '

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Benefits of eating Apple.

Apples are one of the most popular fruit . It keep’s disease away and help’s to maintain our health.Apples are rich in fiber, vitamin B, C, ...