Popular Posts

Search This Blog

Friday 1 October 2021

Big twist to TV actress courtesy of suicide

Kumbalagodu police have registered a case under IPC section 306 (incitement to suicide) against the two suspects. Prabhu Madhappa filed a complaint alleging that Vivek had threatened to kill her if she did not marry.

Bengaluru A1 : Prabhu Madappa, father of Savi Madhappa, has filed a complaint at Kumbalagodu police station regarding the suicide of television actress Savi Madappa. Following this, the police have filed an FIR against Telugu actor Vivek and his PA Mahesh.

Kumbalagodu police have intensified the investigation into the case and have put PA Mahesh on trial. Kumbalagodu police have registered a case under IPC section 306 (incitement to suicide) against the two suspects. Prabhu Madhappa filed a complaint alleging that Vivek had threatened to kill her if she did not marry.

Responding to this, she came to Bangalore 5 years ago to play her daughter Souzappa Madhappa Cinema and TV Series.

At this time my daughter was introduced to me by Vivek. Vivek was tormenting that I love my daughter and marry you. Daughter courtesy of this to my wife Renuka.

On September 30, Vivek phoned my wife Renuka at 9 am. An hour later my oldest daughter Bhagyashree called and told her that Savi was dead. Vivek and her assistant Mahesh were responsible for my daughter's death. 6 lakh to my daughterThere was money. I had sent Rs 1 lakh two days ago. Vivek and Mahesh along with my daughter committed suicide around 10:30 am on September 30. According to the complaint, the actress's father has filed a complaint against Vivek and Mahesh for taking appropriate legal action. An FIR has been lodged at the Kumbalagodu station and is being conducted by the police.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Benefits of eating Apple.

Apples are one of the most popular fruit . It keep’s disease away and help’s to maintain our health.Apples are rich in fiber, vitamin B, C, ...